July 2022 Acquisitions

An excellent mail call today. First, I got a new Blutt razor. These have received rave reviews, and I'm looking forward to using it.
tYaFji2.jpg

And second, two 5-ounce tubes of vintage Penhaligon's Racquets Formula shaving cream. I hate the word unobtainium, but if anything fits the definition, it is this cream. In all my years of shaving, this is the only time I have ever seen it offered for sale.
EyISOP3.jpg

Birthday haul:

20220726_182225.jpg

My wife agreed to buy me the Myers SR that came from a BST and I bought myself the Shavemac Germania - arrived from Bernd just in time. The Timeless Crown Ti handle and Seaforth Lime are currently en-route from the US and are the gifts from mother. As you've probably gathered, the sourcing of all these gifts was done by me :D

Birthday haul:

View attachment 91138

My wife agreed to buy me the Myers SR that came from a BST and I bought myself the Shavemac Germania - arrived from Bernd just in time. The Timeless Crown Ti handle and Seaforth Lime are currently en-route from the US and are the gifts from mother. As you've probably gathered, the sourcing of all these gifts was done by me :D
Happy birthday Chris!

Birthday haul:

View attachment 91138

Happy Birthday mate all the very best to you

Birthday haul:

View attachment 91138

Happy birthday Chris!
Great treat for your birthday. Well sourced ;)

Birthday haul:

View attachment 91138

Happy Birthday Chris

Birthday haul:

View attachment 91138

Did you get anything good?

:p

How old are ya anyway? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom