July 2022 Acquisitions

Restored Vtg. Erskine Shave Brush Simulated Ivory New 20mm 2-Band Badger Knot
Restored Vtg. Ever Ready Shave Brush Simulated Ivory new 18mm Silvertip Badger Knot

ACFcmGP.jpg
dr1FrUn.jpg

This is my first, but I've heard good things. I even followed the Signature pass around on this forum.

If you are looking at UK based shaving soap makers, I believe this lady's soaps are really good as well. Not very expensive but perform very well nonetheless. A nice old school lather, not a million miles from OSP IMO.

If she doesn't ship to whereever you may be, send me a PM and I will try to arrange something for you if it's of any interest to you.

EDIT,

I forgot to put in the link!

Here it is below

Last edited:
If you are looking at UK based shaving soap makers, I believe this lady's soaps are really good as well. Not very expensive but perform very well nonetheless. A nice old school lather, not a million miles from OSP IMO.

If she doesn't ship to whereever you may be, send me a PM and I will try to arrange something for you if it's of any interest to you.

EDIT,

Here it is below
Lovely soap!

Paul.

EDIT,

Here it is below
Hampshire Wool Fat is amazing and I don’t use it enough. I love the original and no. 3 scent wise. In fact I’ve bought it on my travels as it comes in a nice small puck and the post shave feel is second to none.

It's very good and if you can get it for £15.00 I would get yourself some! :)

Paul.
I went back to find neither product on the shelf. I hope whomever bought them enjoys them. I was quite curious to experience a sandalwood fragrance from the Proraso, since I don't even know what sandalwood smells like. At least it's relatively cheap even at full price, unlike the Refinery stuff. Lesson learned - don't hesitate!

Back
Top Bottom