joseph allen

Evening all
Just wantted to share the latest addition to the razor familly a joseph allen just came back in the post today from Neil Miller where he worked a bit of magic(quite a lot of magic) on it looks absorlutley stunning now.
This is my first non round point so i shall have to be carefull not to cut off any ears
6312240233_0ded43ce87_m.jpg

and the after photos

6312274921_9b706b6108_m.jpg

6312274931_184393c1a6_m.jpg

Ahh, that looks like a lovely piece of steel, indeed :D I love Neils work, it's such a nice feeling to get a blade back from him! :D :D

Mikael said:
Ahh, that looks like a lovely piece of steel, indeed :D I love Neils work, it's such a nice feeling to get a blade back from him! :D :D

My photography skills or lack of don't show it off at all well.The transformation is quite amazing.
The feel of the weight in the hand is very natural and some how quite reassuring all in all its the prettiest razor in the collection very different in looks to the hollow grounds.
The razor has an almost industrial look to it but at the same time .feels very far from industrial absoutely chuffed to bits with this shall go give it a go and see what i can cut off.

Back
Top Bottom