Closed JEC, DE Handle Waiting List and Status

Just to let you know it left my hands on Tuesday so should be with Lose the beard either yesterday or today. Thanks daz I will be sure to write a review in one of the threads.

Who wants this next?

I have done a quick review of the handle here http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/thread-15009-page-4.html

If no one jumps forward I will hold on to it for a while before returning to daz. Hopefully he can make me one very similiar.

Only just home from work and have a wee bit of time to try and catch up in here.
I'm quite happy for this to run on, the handle certainly isn't as nice as some I have done recently but it gives a good idea of how the extra weight weight works, although not everyone will like that of course.

LTB I can do a similair one for you, it wouldn't be exactly the same and you would of course be able to add or take away some of the design elements to make it more your own

Daz

daz said:
Only just home from work and have a wee bit of time to try and catch up in here.
I'm quite happy for this to run on, the handle certainly isn't as nice as some I have done recently but it gives a good idea of how the extra weight weight works, although not everyone will like that of course.

LTB I can do a similair one for you, it wouldn't be exactly the same and you would of course be able to add or take away some of the design elements to make it more your own

Daz

Thanks for letting this run, Daz. I've heard a lot of good things about your handles and would quite like to try one. This the first time I've had a suitable head to try with one so I'd like to try it before I'd consider buying one.
Sorry if this has been a cheeky request to start this up again. Please tell me if I'm stepping on anyone's toes?

It needs to be passed around, I have held on to it for a while now. It's a lovely handle and works well on the Weber head.
I have some ideas for a handle design I would like now, just need to make my mind up then let Daz know what I'm after.

NNathwani said:
daz said:

Daz

Thanks for letting this run, Daz. I've heard a lot of good things about your handles and would quite like to try one. This the first time I've had a suitable head to try with one so I'd like to try it before I'd consider buying one.
Sorry if this has been a cheeky request to start this up again. Please tell me if I'm stepping on anyone's toes?
Not being cheeky at all, or stepping on toes. I put it out there to be used and i hope you enjoy it.

Daz

Back
Top Bottom