Jabonman

So I finally weakened and went looking to buy some Jabonman soap and proceeded to foroafeitado but AVG went bananas gobling up the viruses lurking there, so I came away - and will do a scan whilst watching TV.

Where does one buy Jabonman croaps, please? Nice clean site for preference.

magafe_es at yahoo dot es

Can be bought direct from Manuel - don't think he has a website. Think he's ok with sharing his email, it's on posts in threads on other forums.

Some info as of today -

I send what I have available. The price is 13.80 euros in plastic pot large diameter and 125g.

Payment can be made by bank transfer or paypal.

Shipping costs are:

USA: 12.15 euros by registered mail up to 500g (two units). Up to 1000g (three-four) costs 23.05 euros. As the difference between a consignment of four soaps or two shipments of two soaps is very small, I recommend ordering 2 and if you like, you can always come back for more.

Without lanolin:

- Vetiver-Tangerine-Litsea Cubeba………..(Out of stock, next manufacturing)
- Lavender………………………….………(Out of stock, next manufacturing)
- Mountain………………………….……….(mixture Tea Flower, Lavender, Cedar, Cypress, Musk, Laurel)
- Nail-Laurel-Cedar

With lanolin:

- Ylang Ylang-Patchouli-Orange
- Wet Earth
- Eastern Breeze
- Roses……………………………………..(Out of stock, next manufacturing)
- Lima-Incense …………………………..…(Out of stock, next manufacturing. Menthol)
- Violets
- Citrus
- Floral
- Rosewood-Musk
- Sierra

The soaps out of stock will be available in about three weeks.

Friend, your post is informational. Now, here we go with my post for your enjoyment, friends. Just pure enabling!
20140323.jpg

Btw. Those shipping prices are for the US. Manuel only charged me 14.80 for postage in Europe for 4 soaps.

^^^ Nice pic.

Manuel is a good reliable bloke. I'm waiting for two replacements for the duds he had a month or so ago (problem with an oil I believe). The Rosas is the one holding the replacements up. I'm in no hurry as Manuel has had a busy time sorting all the replacements out.
He's stood by his product, have confidence the new production is top class stuff. I have the Citricos from the new production.

There's also another Spanish artisan that I have tried, "Me" Soaps (there's an accent over the e, can't find it on the iPad).

Pucks are very small, some rate the soap highly on other forums. Scents I found pleasant, performance I found them about average. Dr. D might have more info. I might try it again this evening to see how it goes, been a while.

Her pots are a bit on the ludicrously small size but they work and the soap is good. Says she may not be making soap much longer/next season. Quite expensive by the time you get it up here.

I have the Granada here and I'd happily smell it all day, really uplifting. The better half doesn't like it at all.

They are very small, travel size really, but are priced at about €6 a pot if my memory serves me correctly.

Back
Top Bottom