iTailor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could say my belly is smaller than average.....:icon_cry2:

Andybaldybilly said:
OK, so I now have the first of two shirts that I have ordered being a semi formal style, the second is more of a casual shirt, here are my thoughts so far:

Pros
• Providing you do a good job of measuring, you will get a great fitting shirt, I made a slight hash of the sleeves and they are a little shorter than expected, still wearable. So if you go down this route, do not change the way they suggest to measure yourself.
• The instructions for measuring yourself are great (Take note!!!!).
• Most of the finish is very good (also see cons) especially the collar, so I am pleased with this, as for me a great shirt must have a 1st class collar.
• Ford a custom shirt, I think this is great value (£65 for 2 shirts).
• The material quality is very good although time will tell.
• The shirts arrived in a sealed bag with all the usual bits of cardboard that you get in a shop bought shirt, not a selling point but does make it look professional.

Cons
• As said before the finish is very good but the stitching on the button holes is a little ragged, nothing that a bit of fine scissor work didn't sort out, but is a little disappointing.
• Order to delivery took 5 weeks (the web site does say up to 6 weeks) if you are like me and a little impatient this can be a bit frustrating
• You can get cheaper off the peg shirts, I usually get shirts from Next as they have 3 different fits for most shirts, they also keep all the sizes and fits in the store so you can try them.

In summary, I would probably order from them again but I will be trying another company (tailorstore) first. If you are like me and a bit fussy on fit then custom shirts are definitely the way to go, I spend a lot of time at the gym, although I am not the body builder type, my shoulders are bigger than average and belly smaller than average, so fit is always a problem.

I am sure there are some other things to add but once I receive the second shirt I will add more info

andyjreid said:
Hi gu

I like the look of it but the prices seem a bit too good which makes me a bit wary.

Any experiences?

I've just taken delivery of my 5th shirt and all I can say is that I dont know how they do it for the money. The quality and style choice are unrivaled. I dont buy shirts from anywhere else and they also have a place where you past orders are stored so easy to reorder.
Purchase with confidence sir

Simon6467

the posts are almost a year old, use the report function and they get removed rather than post on it and bump it back up so they come back and keep spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom