It is frameback time

DSC_0476_zps0wanu0jb.jpg

DSC_0475_zps7zrk5oj8.jpg

DSC_0478_zpsqbf9ftcu.jpg

I Got this Mint Factory Fresh French NOS Pradat Brun Theirs 6/8th Frame Back Recently..As Mentioned Above..Just Hone it Like any Other SR..One Layer of Tape & Happy Honing..This Took a Killer Edge..They are Lovely Shavers..:D

Billy

Last edited:
Never seen a Swedish frameback with a threaded bolt like on the French one was the idea that You remove the blade for honing or You could get a new blade as spare part when the old was worn out?

Last edited:
First frameback shave: feel of blade was assertive and at the same time smooth, I like it, especially on chin where stubble is tough and my full hollow and extra hollow blades struggle, flat square tang felt a bit awkward at first and the pinky rest a bit short but soon forgot about it when shaving.

I
First frameback shave: feel of blade was assertive and at the same time smooth, I like it, especially on chin where stubble is tough and my full hollow and extra hollow blades struggle, flat square tang felt a bit awkward at first and the pinky rest a bit short but soon forgot about it when shaving.

I would still eventually like a 10/8 brass frameback near wedge/wedge one day.

My French Frame Back Shaves So Different form any Other SR in My Collection..Its a Lovely Shaver Mind..I Love it To Bits..It Does Seem to get into the Nooks & Crannies Very Easily..Mine was NOS as in the Photo Above..They Don't Come Up Very Often in that Kinda Condition..Mine is an Exceptionally Smooth Shaver as Well..o_O

Its a Work of Industrial Art & a Keeper for Sure..:D

Billy

Back
Top Bottom