Is your shave den at risk?

Mine isn't there phew however I do notice that Sherwood Nottingham is up there, that Robin Hood fella still kicking about then?

Made me chuckle that they referred to a spread "north & south" - yet I see nothing further north than the midlands (Leeds)

Evidence to back up this "midland" designation:

England is 620km North to South. The Northern 207km is "the North" the Southern 207km is "the South" and the middle 207km is "the Midlands"

Berwick-upon-Tweed to Leeds is 259km and Berwick is about 3km south of the Scottish Border. So Leeds is well in the midlands :)

I'm glad I don't live in any of those post codes. I used to live in The Meadows area of Nottingham which was a bit dodgy. What I want to know is how many burglars would head straight for the bathroom cabinet when stealing from a house? The only fellow I can think of might be:

RafflesPoster.jpg

I'm very surprised that an ST postcode/Staffordshire isn't there. We seem to be in most "Worst Place..." top 20's.

Ian

Ian

my brother lives in Stone and apparantly it's a favourite for car thieves who travel into the area and then out at high speed

No, it's not one of those. Actually I really like the car as it suits us fine and actually has a small amount of poke when necessary. I am aware that it has a cool rating of around zero, but as I'm getting older I frankly don't care! One day when my ship comes in I'd like a Mini Cooper S! But by the time I can afford any kind of luxury car they'll be making flying ones. :cry:

I'll declare an interest here actually... I just traded in a Xsara Picasso and took a C4 Picasso... who cares about cool rating when you get 50+ mpg :) Love the cavernous bootspace and with the seats down the ability to get a fridge or washing machine in upright is fab.

Back
Top Bottom