Is this the most obscenely priced blade sample pack?

I had to read this twice but it's genuine:

This makes Executive Shaving blades look cheap!

Not quite Sir, Executive Shaving are selling a tuck of 7 O'clock (yellow) on eBay at £6 each. ESC are still top of the league

How many did you get? :unsure: ;)

I've bought from Shaving Time, but not any more after seeing that
Must be related to Brian Whatsisname at Executive
I understand you, I do try to avoid buying from Shaving Time. I've never bought anything from the Executive ShavingSomething. I miss the Shaving Lounge....

it’s like someone has thrown away their packet of mints and stuck a couple of blades in it
Mike, you legend! I've been wondering in what to store the blades GordyC kindly PIFfed me with the razor and sticks. I've an old Altoids tin with my darts flights in it. Can't remember the last time I had a game of arrows, now pubs are either in lockdown or there's tables where the oche used to be. Inspired.

Mike, you legend! I've been wondering in what to store the blades GordyC kindly PIFfed me with the razor and sticks. I've an old Altoids tin with my darts flights in it. Can't remember the last time I had a game of arrows, now pubs are either in lockdown or there's tables where the oche used to be. Inspired.
Your Mission then, should you decide to accept it..... Is to fit a Complete shave kit into an Altoids tin... Razor, blade, soap stick or cream and ideally a brush too!! .

Any takers for the challenge?

Back
Top Bottom