is this an Aristocrat De Luxe Razor?

Hi Guys

I need some advice please as I have a conundrum.

I run an antiques and collectables business and have had a razor is stock which havent been able to sell, even at a tenner!

I put up on our ebay store and have been taken a back by the level of interest. see Item number: 280640820798

So my question is: 1) is this an aristocrat deluxe 2) if it is - whats so special about it and 3) if it is aristocrat deluxe is there a better place to sell it.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Best wishes
Ben

Hi, you should post a hello in the welcome section.

Anyway, that is a aristocrat deluxe. It's special as it's gold plated. And also if you want the best price for it, I'd say eBay is your best bet.

I'll give you a tenner for it! Lol

The razor looks lovely.

Dipesh

Gentleman complaining/confused about the level of interest for his razor or trying to drum up some more interest by popping on here to point us to it... I wonder. :D

Seriously, though, saw it on eBay and it's a beauty. Good luck with the sale, and I hope the winner of the auction enjoys their new razor.

Lipsy

Very nice piece. I agree, Ebay is the best place to maximize the price you receive.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theshaveden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17335">http://www.theshaveden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17335</a><!-- m -->

However any other razor that isn't quite the same condition you can sell on here. ;)

At least you were honest about it, me and probably all the guys here noted it so in reality posting here gained no more attention.

Most of your watchers will just be curious to see how much it goes for as it is in very good condition which is uncommon. As already said eBay is your best place, your eBay ad will not allow you to change the description as you have it listed as a Super Speed but most will know what it is from the photo.

Good luck with it.

I had one of these. Picked it up for £20 with a Wilkinson "Sticky" thrown in ... I posted on here on the day I found them.

Mine wasn't anywhere near that nice.

I reckon a £300 (correctly listed) 'buy it now' with a link on B&B would see this vanish in no time flat.

Honest.

Nice piece, it will fly.

Just be grateful that none of us visited your shop or you've been lucky to get a tenner :D

P.s. where did you say you are? :mrgreen: If you have any old Charnley Forest or Escher sharpening stones then they aren't worth more than a couple of quid, honest ;) but I could pop over and get shot of them for ya.....

Back
Top Bottom