Is Badger and Blade over

Hi,

I was just logging on to Badger and Blade but I got redirected by google stating that it was reported as an attack page and it can harm the computer.

Any of you seeing the same thing..

shamreez said:
Hi,

I was just logging on to Badger and Blade but I got redirected by google stating that it was reported as an attack page and it can harm the computer.

Any of you seeing the same thing..

Yup. One of the banned users must've submitted them to one of the blacklist filters.

Yes, very odd. I haven't been on the site for a few months.

Just checked out B&B's FB page and it looks like there is a problem with the site at the moment.

They'll sort it out.

No problem.

I believe one of the mods has a connection to homeland security ... or so he said, once.

pugh-the-special-one said:
Haven't been on there since someone PM me last year telling me to be careful what i say because they are not to big on people from TSR, so i haven't bothered since.

Jamie.

Well Jamie you just have to make sure your english is crap when you type with loads of spelling mistakes...

They would think you are from texas and let you go :D

shamreez said:
pugh-the-special-one said:
Haven't been on there since someone PM me last year telling me to be careful what i say because they are not to big on people from TSR, so i haven't bothered since.

Jamie.

Well Jamie you just have to make sure your english is crap when you type with loads of spelling mistakes...

They would think you are from texas and let you go :D

Well thats you definitely banned then

joe mcclaine said:
Haven't been on there for about three years.

Have I missed anything?

Yea, been renamed Rudy Vey Badger & Blade... meow

I still go on there, much easier, for me, to post pics and such on B&B than over here, but I dunno, it's almost a full blown business at the moment, and I don't like it.

Too much 'Rudy', too much fund raising for B&B and too much Lee Sabini brusheroticism for my liking. Still, GREAT review section and good for latest products and gossip. But not as welcoming as uit used to be for my money, and that business with Simpsons still leaves a bad taste in my mouth (ooooh matron).

I must admit that I've not been on B&B for a while now.

I remember making a suggestion on B&B about creating a 'restoration' subforum in DE razors. I thought it was a good idea and so did several other people. Got some Mod stating that they would 'take it under advisement'. Lost interest at that point.

Joined here and found people ultimately more friendly and less 'up themselves'.

Jules

Back
Top Bottom