Instructions???

These are th instructions I got with my screen protector...............number 3 is confusing me a bit :lol: :lol: .........any ideas :roll: :roll: ???
Sorry about the crappy scan........ :shock:

Attachments

• Instructions.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 113
Hi Steven, no it's for my Macbook pro. It's an anti-glare screen which is not an option on the 13.3" one and I am super carefull when I apply these things. I have one on my HTC Desire and it works well and no bubbles............ :p

missingskin said:
Hi Steven, no it's for my Macbook pro. It's an anti-glare screen which is not an option on the 13.3" one and I am super carefull when I apply these things. I have one on my HTC Desire and it works well and no bubbles............ :p

1874525.gif
:oops: no worries mate

It was just the instructions I found amusing I think an internet translator (babel fish ) has been used to do the translation and english is hard enough for people who have it as a 1st language.........

I speak bullshit as a 2nd language and can confirm that its telling you to smooth out the film in a firm but gentle fashion, adjusting from the side. :mrgreen:

sunburyboy93 said:
If it's an iPhone screen protector DON'T use one. They are terrible you will always have bubbles underneath and they look cheap. The screen is sapphire glass so it's super tough like watch glass. I use a carbon fibre case for mine that protects the screen when in your pocket.

this one :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/APPLE-iPhone-...400131477340?cmd=ViewItem&hash=item5d29b1cf5c

Its supposed to be.. But I know folks who have scratched them, and shattered them. Hell the Iphone 4 is a shatter magnet (Im sorry but a phone with 2 sides made of Glass? - 10/10 for style but 0/10 for practical thinking)
I have screen protectors on my 3gs and my wifes 4 , You can hardly even tell they are there unless you look close. They just take A LOT of careful work to apply properly.
Rushing a screen protector application is a direct line to disappointment.

Attero said:
sunburyboy93 said:
If it's an iPhone screen protector DON'T use one. They are terrible you will always have bubbles underneath and they look cheap. The screen is sapphire glass so it's super tough like watch glass. I use a carbon fibre case for mine that protects the screen when in your pocket.

this one :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/APPLE-iPhone-...400131477340?cmd=ViewItem&hash=item5d29b1cf5c

Its supposed to be.. But I know folks who have scratched them, and shattered them. Hell the Iphone 4 is a shatter magnet (Im sorry but a phone with 2 sides made of Glass? - 10/10 for style but 0/10 for practical thinking)
I have screen protectors on my 3gs and my wifes 4 , You can hardly even tell they are there unless you look close. They just take A LOT of careful work to apply properly.
Rushing a screen protector application is a direct line to disappointment.

i have the 3GS but my Girlfriend is getting the IPhone 4.0 didn't know the front and back were both made of glass, don't like the sound of that at all :?

i have the Leather Carbon case on mine and it is all snug and protected....., i got some screen protectors and took my time but i didn't like the way it looked on the edges and around the button.

i am super careful with mine so my case is enough.

been watching the I-Phone 4.0 problem with the antenna, now you must have a case to get good reception, not very good for the people that buy more for style than functionality... :roll:

they are good though, just means i spend MORE time on here and Flea Bay when im away from home !!! :lol:

i put a silicon case over my iphone 4....ive tried 3 screenies and i must be friggin yawsless and placing them right
i can manage to put it over exactly....but

put the case on and sure enough 3 corners go over nice,,,,4th always manages to lift the protector....grrrrrr

just as a ps...i have had no antenna problems as yet

I picked up a case for my 3Gs before i even got the phone just to make sure :p , ive got a slim style hard case (thats saved its skin on a number of occasions) , but i also have an OtterBox Defender case - which turns the phone into a brick .. but you can throw it out a first floor window and most of the time receive no damage.. So if im going somewhere a bit rough it gives me a bit more peace of mind.

The Wife's Iphone4 is very very swish , but it doesn't half feel fragile in the hand. Not to say that its a shoddy build, it just has that 'hold me tight for gods sake' vibe about it.
(i wouldn't be surprised if that's the source of half the antenna problems.. people holding on to it with more of a grip than they would do otherwise )
We picked her up a nice tight fit silicone case day after she picked it up .. which ofc shes now bemoaning, as Apple are giving everyone a free case to resolve the 'non existent signal problem that's absolutely not their fault'... :roll:

Attero said:
I picked up a case for my 3Gs before i even got the phone just to make sure :p , ive got a slim style hard case (thats saved its skin on a number of occasions) , but i also have an OtterBox Defender case - which turns the phone into a brick .. but you can throw it out a first floor window and most of the time receive no damage.. So if im going somewhere a bit rough it gives me a bit more peace of mind.

The Wife's Iphone4 is very very swish , but it doesn't half feel fragile in the hand. Not to say that its a shoddy build, it just has that 'hold me tight for gods sake' vibe about it.
(i wouldn't be surprised if that's the source of half the antenna problems.. people holding on to it with more of a grip than they would do otherwise )
We picked her up a nice tight fit silicone case day after she picked it up .. which ofc shes now bemoaning, as Apple are giving everyone a free case to resolve the 'non existent signal problem that's absolutely not their fault'... :roll:

You have got to love Apple, my 1st Macbook all around the track pad and palm rest turned this strange off white colour within a couple of weeks. Took it back to Apple and they said I must wash my hands before using it and i would have to pay to get it repaired..................that was until they all did the same thing !! It went in twice for the same problem and even then it took a long time before they admitted it was their fault ........ :eek: :eek: :eek:
Phone wise I have gone over to the darkside...I have a HTC Desire Android phone.......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Come on guys! We are DE shavers. Some of us use a Straight. We are Men! What's all this faffin about with protective stickers and cases? Shove the damn thing in your pocket and don't worry about it. :mrgreen:

ps. Anyone want to buy a 1st Gen ipod touch 16GB ?

Back
Top Bottom