Injector Blades

I think they beat the Chinese Schicks hands down. Sharper and smoother.

That is interesting as I have never had a bad shave using a Chinese "Chick" Schick blade. As a matter of fact it gives me nothing short of fantastic shaves!! As a note, I have used one Schick P AC type blade in a friend's Razorock razor and was not impressed. However, to be fair I didn't like any of the four different type AC blades I tried in his razor for that matter.

That is interesting as I have never had a bad shave using a Chinese "Chick" Schick blade. As a matter of fact it gives me nothing short of fantastic shaves!! As a note, I have used one Schick P AC type blade in a friend's Razorock razor and was not impressed. However, to be fair I didn't like any of the four different type AC blades I tried in his razor for that matter.
Mileage, etc.

Razor-Flashrider-360-Costco-5.jpg

Did Feather ever produced a guarded injector blade?
Feather produce both the Soft Guard and the Pro Guard. The Pro Guard is the same size (and blade exposure) as the Pro blade and has guard ridges the Soft Guard has both less blade exposure and such small guard ridges that it looks serated.

Kai produce the Protouch, which is somewhere between the two.

Feather produce both the Soft Guard and the Pro Guard. The Pro Guard is the same size (and blade exposure) as the Pro blade and has guard ridges the Soft Guard has both less blade exposure and such small guard ridges that it looks serated.

Kai produce the Protouch, which is somewhere between the two.
And none of them are injector blades.

Did Feather ever produced a guarded injector blade?

The reason that I ask is that the illustration on one of the Feather injector blade packs appears to show a guarded blade:

YpctJSo.jpg

I am not going to open it at this moment in time, if ever :) ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom