I'm back.

Hi all,
I haven't been around for ages. I fell out with shaving and all the spending on an ounce of Stainless steel, a few ounces of butters and lye and especially a dead Badger and some plastic. I couldn't be bothered with it all. I bought a Leaf and Twig and just shaved. I got a fantastic shave, BBS virtually every time and was happy. Sadly the Bug has bitten again and through boredom I have bought several new expensive pieces of Stainless Steel and lots of new expensive butters and Lye. No Badger though, those days have gone forever.
I'm happy to be back amongst the insane searching for the perfect shave for a day until the stubble grows back and I try to do it all again.

Hi all,
I haven't been around for ages. I fell out with shaving and all the spending on an ounce of Stainless steel, a few ounces of butters and lye and especially a dead Badger and some plastic. I couldn't be bothered with it all. I bought a Leaf and Twig and just shaved. I got a fantastic shave, BBS virtually every time and was happy. Sadly the Bug has bitten again and through boredom I have bought several new expensive pieces of Stainless Steel and lots of new expensive butters and Lye. No Badger though, those days have gone forever.
I'm happy to be back amongst the insane searching for the perfect shave for a day until the stubble grows back and I try to do it all again.
I like this post. Thank you for posting this post.

Hi all,
Welcome back wayne..Here's a photo of you from your younger days.

carry on screaming horror GIF

Back
Top Bottom