Ikon Slant

jds

... did anyone here manage to get one? If so any reports?

It's my next "must have" razor, so desperate to see it available again.

Jon

jds said:
... did anyone here manage to get one? If so any reports?

It's my next "must have" razor, so desperate to see it available again.

Jon

Ooops, just checked again and it hasn't been on sale yet, so I doubt anyone has one.

Jon

Yeah, it's a standard bulldog handle from what i can see.

slant-ikon.jpg

slant-ikon-3.jpg

sjrobertson said:
Gorgeous looking razor. I wonder how long their waiting list is going to get.

Maybe a UK manufacturer will see the demand and get working on one too.

No waiting list - first come, first served. A great way to get people going back and forth to a webshop...

Indeed! If it helps anyone, I am planning to have mine sent to a chum in North Carolina. He will hold it for me (or post it as a private individual) until I am next there. He can probably hold more than one!

David

davidb said:
Indeed! If it helps anyone, I am planning to have mine sent to a chum in North Carolina. He will hold it for me (or post it as a private individual) until I am next there. He can probably hold more than one!

David

Where in NC? I only ask because I have a friend who lives in Charlotte who once lived in Sawbo.... first name John (probably doesn't narrow it down that much!)

Cheers,

Jon

They haven't started selling them yet, i think all these pics are from a test model someone has.

There is also a new shavecraft 101 razor on their site, not stainless though. On one of the other forums they think it might be aluminium.

shavecraft.101.jpg

I am waiting just to get the slant head as I already have a Weber bulldog which mimics
the iKon handle. Everybody has been mum about the price so I have no clue how much it will be. What is funny is the Shave Craft 101 razors are not scheduled to be released until the end of the year but iKon already states they will be $65. Since they are not stainless steel and don't appear to be machined I suspect "sintered aluminum" which keeps the cost way down.
One other note I heard that there also might be a black iKon Shave Craft razor but this is pure speculation at this time.

Back
Top Bottom