If it was the end of the world as we know it

Yup, (that's) right, there has been a 5 minute warning and it's time to hit the shelter you've built – being the man of planning and preparation that you are.

You've already tossed a coin and decided to take little Jimmy instead of the dog as you never know when you may need a compatible organ donor and besides, the Mrs said you had to take him.

So, while she's packing her GHDs and spare lippy, presuming of course that you intend meeting the apocalypse aftermath with smooth chops you are confronted with choosing from your ‘stash' 1 x razor, blade, brush, soap/cream, AS etc…

What you gonna pick?:s

Feather AS-D2, Rapira Swedish Supersteel, Simpsons Chubby 2, Carsons Apothercary Arabian Pomegranate, Old Spice Original, Davidoff Coolwater EdT.

In the post-apocalyptic world, I reckon I could pawn the AS-D2 and start to rebuild... :icon_cheesygrin:

Black Beauty (long handle), vintage Wilkies, custom beehive (Midas), Coral skin food, MdC, Mitchell's hand and body lotion (better than any balm IMO), the unopened, vintage Nino Cerruti edt that I have
http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121186.html
I've still got a bit left in another bottle:icon_cheesygrin:

Back
Top Bottom