I need help too

Blades said:
Take it back to where it was bought..if NO OEM cd is included dont keep it..build 7600 is an early windows build..the final builds are usually in the 8000 range of digits...especially if the sticker isnt legit..problem #2

Blades

She took it back, got a refund and is getting an iPod Touch.............so I think all of her Windows O/S problem have gone out of the (?) window (?)......... :lol: :lol:

sunburyboy93 said:
.........so i have no shame in running a not strictly legit bit of Software.
Except that it's illegal, and you can be subject to the full force of the law.

The way I figure it, I use my Windows o/s every damn day, why not buy a legit copy? In the scheme of things, it's not that expensive. Cost me £73 to fill the tank of my car up with diesel tonight, and that will only last a week and a half.

That said, I hate Vista with a passion and am glad I never "upgraded" to it.

cheese_dave said:
sunburyboy93 said:
.........so i have no shame in running a not strictly legit bit of Software.
Except that it's illegal, and you can be subject to the full force of the law.

The way I figure it, I use my Windows o/s every damn day, why not buy a legit copy? In the scheme of things, it's not that expensive. Cost me £73 to fill the tank of my car up with diesel tonight, and that will only last a week and a half.

That said, I hate Vista with a passion and am glad I never "upgraded" to it.

I had vista ultimate all paid legit copy as I thought it would be 5 years or so before a new operating system was released. It was buggy had trouble every week with it my previous versions of paid for legit Microsoft office and my fingerprint keyboard and mouse also Microsoft had issues with vista no patch or real help from Microsoft. Then windows 7 comes out after 18 months !!!! Oh look if I want to pay and upgrade my expensive office suite and keyboard will work as there is a patch for windows 7 but still not vista !!! Cheers Microsoft. Will I use win 7 yes. Will I pay well if Microsoft had a better business plan and helped me get what I paid for in the first place when I got vista. I would have no need to use win 7

cheese_dave said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Will I pay well if Microsoft had a better business plan and helped me get what I paid for in the first place when I got vista. I would have no need to use win 7
I'm still on XP :D

I like XP. i have it on my laptop and on my mum and dads PC and laptop. It is a reliable O S ok no frills and no bling with how it looks but it works well

Blades said:
makes me wonder how the windows7 phones re doing outside the USA

B

Not sure on that one as Android has taken off well over here. Had a win mobile PDA a couple of years back and thought the thing was crap. Locked up, crashed or just chewed battery power. So when work gave me a brand new windows "device" (PDA) about 6 months a go I hoped things had improved. It still locks up but that is the program that work use on it but boy does eat batteries...... :shock: :shock:
The other problem is of course the App Market, think Apple and Android have that sown up.

Back
Top Bottom