I decided

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
I didn't want Bruce as part of the clique and would rather have a quiet backwater :lol: than spend any more time reading PM's with complaints about this muppet.He will probably come trolling again until he finds some new interest to blog about then he can go and spam forums related to them.

Pig Cat said:
We should have a party. How about a virtual one? Sunbury will be drinking real cider of course.

i have a sore head this morning and fuzzy eye's but after walking through the TSR door this morning i feel good, i feel cleansed, i feel free
has something happened ?? ;) ;)

On a serious note, it's not a nice thing to have to do Boab, but I believe and I think that the majority are also in agreement, that the right decision has been made on this occasion.

It's just a shame that he has brought his own downfall, the freedom we have in TSR and the good nature and quick wit of its members is well respected and enjoyed by myself and all the others, just a shame for Brucie that wasn't good enough

there is still B&B for him......................for now.

now then..........................where are those Andrews Tablets !!!!

steve

Blyth Spirit said:
The dogs bark but the caravan moves on...

...as now should we all.

Let's back to shaving waffle and banter and various kit aquisition disorders.

;)

My exact thoughts as i was reading your post Blyth, enough good breathable air has been wasted already !

Pig Cat said:
Makes for a confusing read for anyone catching up on the latest shenanigans!

I dunno, turn me back for 5 minutes when I left the office last night ... got in this morning, refreshed the thread I'd been reading and half the posts were gone. Had to check if someone had slipped something in my tea! :roll:

Back
Top Bottom