I Coloniali Mango Discontinued!

Paul

Vendor Sponsor
Normally I Coloniali is unavailable because of supply/distribution issues. Agents tend to order in bulk or have to, so sometimes you have to wait months before they can re-order the sold out lines. This has lead to many discontinuation rumours over the last few years.

However & unfortunately not this time. Perfume Holding has called time on this great soap. All stock is sold out at my suppliers & the factory "The products are totally discontinued, no chance to get them reproduced unfortunately, I'm sorry."

The shaving cream tube & pre-shave balm have also been discontinued. The one remaining item from the shaving range is the aftershave balm, although this is likely because my supplier still has stock.

This has always been a great seller so much that the bowls often went out of stock. I enjoy using this soap so I have ordered 6 refills from The Garden Pharmacy.

Last edited:
Very disappointing news. 4 pucks ordered.

I can see that this soap will make its way into the Discontinued Hall of Fame due to its unique scent and slick performance.

That's a shame. Never got around to trying it -- a little pricey imported to US but made my own mango soap based on what I knew about it. Hope it comes back by popular demand.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Any link to official words by the company? Only reason for asking is because this soap has been rumored to be discontinued from time to time over the years - sometimes because of sales reps/staff there passing on incorrect info.

Its a fantastic soap btw so rather sad if this is now the end of the road for it.

They only have the one with the terracotta bowl. I would have to throw the bowl, scoop the soap out, pay for stuff that I can't use. I have a thing for stuff made out of terracotta. I go crazy when I touch them. I cringe when I even think about touching them.

Also, I'm done with Gifts & Care. They have messed two out of three orders that I had to them. They solved them eventually, but I don't plan on receiving stuff that I didn't order or not receiving stuff that I've ordered, and then to wait one more week to get what they forgot to send. Don't know what's going on with them, but gonna stick with serious vendors.

I can imagine you where not happy, no problem here so far (but only one order). At the moment I wrote the above there where still refills to be had.

I have three history orders from G&C - no issues so far. If I weren't so short on cash these days I'd horde the remaining Mango soaps of the net, alas I cannot.

I ordered 6 yesterday & received a despatch confirmation. You can still order the refills now, hundreds in stock.

@Jel999 Have they cancelled your order or advised that they have no more stock?

It's most definitely a typo. I don't know to be a cream version that comes into refill, they come directly in cream tubs.

If you check out, the terracotta bowl appears as "cream" too. I think that they are calling it cream because it's a soft soap.

Back
Top Bottom