Huge razor on ebay

Hi guys, spotted this on ebay and may be of interest to someone on here.

The thing is huge and was tempted to bid myself but a broken oven and the misses moaning for new wooden flooring in the living room has ended that idea -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200935587805?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Ends tomorrow and listing is nothing to do with me :)

Nice find indeed. Will be interesting to see how much this goes for. I reckon a few hundred quid. Anyone think higher or lower (Thinking of a Brucie bonus here :) )

I'm on a bit of a straight sabbatical as I'm speccing up my Mastro Livi for my birthday in Sept.

I'm thinking someone from the USA, that's the bookmakers favourite for sure, could make £300 or more, but on saying that this one is a 8/8 and in mint condition and someone picked it up for a silly buy it now price a little while back. :)

Hey Jamie, the broken oven is a pain. mine broke Thursday as well and the cheapest(gas) one I found is £230 from curry's, but on top of that £75 installation+£20 delivery and I thought buying a 3 year warranty would be a good idea as its a cheap one and may last couple of months more after the normal warranty runs out. I was thinking I could buy some nice razors for that money, but there we go you can't cook food with razors I think.

Sezer74 said:
Hey Jamie, the broken oven is a pain. mine broke Thursday as well and the cheapest(gas) one I found is £230 from curry's, but on top of that £75 installation+£20 delivery and I thought buying a 3 year warranty would be a good idea as its a cheap one and may last couple of months more after the normal warranty runs out. I was thinking I could buy some nice razors for that money, but there we go you can't cook food with razors I think.

Can't shave with a cooker either.:icon_razz:

Parwin said:
Sezer74 said:

Can't shave with a cooker either.:icon_razz:

Very true lol, but got at least a dozen of shave ready straights but got only one broken oven :)

markj113 said:
Hi guys, spotted this on ebay and may be of interest to someone on here.

The thing is huge and was tempted to bid myself but a broken oven and the misses moaning for new wooden flooring in the living room has ended that idea -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200935587805?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Ends tomorrow and listing is nothing to do with me :)

I was watching this already and I guess a few hundred more people are now too.

the seller is the owner of my my local antique shop. i was speaking to him just today. he said a barber came in with a bunch of razors including that one just the other day. the antique dealer was completely clueless about razors, you have no idea how pissed off i am at the fact i could of bought it for like a tenner if i got there before he put them on the bay

razorquest said:
the seller is the owner of my my local antique shop. i was speaking to him just today. he said a barber came in with a bunch of razors including that one just the other day. the antique dealer was completely clueless about razors, you have no idea how pissed off i am at the fact i could of bought it for like a tenner if i got there before he put them on the bay

You should ask if you can get first refusal on any he gets in future judging by that bad boy.

I don't like the toe of that blade, heavy hone wear at the toe and looks like there is still problems in that area.
The picture of the back of the blade has a very worrying discoloured line running around the toe area possibly from water damage?

I guess this will be travelling across that Atlantic to someone with more money than sense ;)

ofcourse i asked, i just wish i had asked the week before.

he said he rarely gets razors though, maybe one or two a year if that

Fellonblackdays said:
razorquest said:

You should ask if you can get first refusal on any he gets in future judging by that bad boy.

razorquest said:

Its luck, don't dwell on it, you can't always win. Perhaps his next haul will be more and you will get it or you will get lucky at something else. This is Life.

Back
Top Bottom