Howdo all!

P

P.J. Maybe

Just discovered this forum and registered, so thought I'd best say hello!

After years of multiblade shaving (and the accompanying razor burn etc.), I decided to give DE shaving a go about a year ago, and love it! I confess to still using a twin bladed razor to shave my head as a rule - I can do it with the DE, but if I need to do it in a hurry then I look like something from the Texas Chainsaw massacre! :icon_rolleyes:

I started off with a Merkur 34C, and have yet seen no reason to try anything different as I find it so good.

Blade-wise I've tried everything from Derbys to Feathers and find I get the best shave with the Derbys - the Feathers seem to cause a little irritation.

My brush is a Vulfix 660 (If memory serves), and seemed to be a good choice for a n00b.

I've so far tried Trumpers soap and creams- I personally prefer the soap. Also tried Proraso, but don't have great results with it.

Just bought a Parker shavette, wanting to try open razor shaving, but trying to avoid the associated costs until I think I might get along with it. Not quite worked up the bottle to give it a go as yet - been told to try the side of the face first, and get comfortable with it an area at a time.

Well, that's me!

Back
Top Bottom