How old are you?

FrenchBlade said:
See the ages are mostly mid thirties, early forties ,So I expect we can all meet up in 5-6 years time on the midlife crisis forum? :lol: :lol:

Max

I had my mid-life crisis just over 2 years ago :oops:

Most things don't phase me nowadays and I am actually looking forward to growing old, honestly :)

mid-life-crisis-jokes1.jpg

Has anyone here genuinely had a mid-life crisis and willing to say what happened? I'm genuinely interested as all I seem to have heard are second-hand accounts of blokes leaving their families or buying fancy sports cars. Very few people (in my experience) seem willing to say what happened to them.

(probably asking as I'm coming up to that sort of age and wondering what will happen to me!)

I thought a mid life crisis is what happens when a man never grows up and then one day finds himself pretty much free of the children, with plenty spare time and cash to burn. I plan on having one - "sorry dear, it's my mid-life crisis".

I'm the kind of happy old pensioner who, at still under 70 tends to reply to questions about "How old are you" with "Approaching my prime". And yes P/Cat, I did go through a difficult phase around my early fifties involving some of the usual things.

JohnnyO. :(

As a VERY young 50 year old i think the mid-life crisis is a load of old rubbish. The reason people may buy sports cars or such is that when they get to a certain age they seem to have a bit more spare cash and so they can offord it.

Thats my excuse anyway

Back
Top Bottom