How many times a day do you shave?

Yeah that's exactly it mate, 2 kids , I'm out of the door from half 6 and not usually back till 6/7 then after tea etc it's too late messing about but I WILL be making more of an effort as it's such a therapeutic relaxing thing to do , and yes love a little me time [emoji5].

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yeah that's exactly it mate, 2 kids , I'm out of the door from half 6 and not usually back till 6/7 then after tea etc it's too late messing about but I WILL be making more of an effort as it's such a therapeutic relaxing thing to do , and yes love a little me time [emoji5].

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Good for you :)

basic training.... 3-4 times a day with at least 1 witness to verify i was shaving

now, this time of year every other day. just lazy as hell and my facial hair doesn't grow so fast this time of year.

I thought I would put the question out there... How many times a day do you shave?
Sometimes I will shave twice aday, once in the evening and again in the morning, it's not because I really need to shave it's just I like to do it!
If you really enjoy doing something then why not have that enjoyment again sooner than normal, a little gift to yourself, a little indulgence, some more me time....try it, I'm sure you will love it.
Everything has to be just so....heating on, no distractions, everything placed out in front of me, a feast for the eyes before i get down to the act of shaving.
Above all I take my time and savour every moment. Bliss.. I think I'm off for a shave now!
Good evening gent's.
Yeah, it's about the Zen, not the cutting of stubble.

If you're shaving twice a day, you're not cutting a lot of stubble second time around. Unless you look like @wayne mattison.
Well yes, that stands to reason. When I shave twice a day and if you go back and read the start of the thread I said I sometimes shave twice a day, and when I do yes you are right, I'm not cutting a lot of stubble but I did say I didn't really need to, I just do it because I enjoy shaving.
I'm not quite sure what you are getting at or going with this but it seems you take objection at the fact that sometimes I shave twice a day. What's up?

I'm only saying that when you shave twice a day, you're not shaving for the 'need', but for the 'experience', or the zen of it. @wayne mattison shaves not only for the 'need', but to get value out of £200 stainless steel razors.
Well maybe that's why I sometimes shave twice a day, not only because I enjoy doing so but to also get value out of my stainless steel razors, I didn't think that deeply about it.

Back
Top Bottom