How many shaving-related forums do you visit?

How many shaving forums in total do you regularly visit?

• Just one – TSR !

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Two

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Three

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Four

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Five

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Six or more

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I choose not to say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just out of idle curiosity, really. It's clear that subjects are often discussed elsewhere before they make landfall here, so I thought it might be interesting to see how many other forums TSR members visit.

Votes are private and can be changed.

Last edited:
Just the one(TSR), I visited a Spanish forum when I was researching the Sseygus razor, but apart from that these days its generally one forum for each of my pastimes these days as apart from the last few weeks when a period of enforced confinement at the other side of the NHS curtains whilst my leg tried its best to drop off, I dont really have a lot of time to spend going from forum to forum to forum.
So its one car forum, eBay, Facebork, one canoe forum and one static caravan forum. Thats about my lot.

I visit quite a few shaving forums, but only post here and at The Shave Den, and on very rare occasions, Badger & Blade (usually when I've found something really rare and want to rub their snooty noses in it).

I prefer the lack of 'oneupmanship' found on TSR and TSD. Very helpful and kind community here and there. And threads tend to stay on the front page longer than five minutes, too. Makes for a more convivial atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom