How many shaves per blade

A

Aaron1983

How many shaves do you do with one blade?

I know that i could more than likely get a lot of shaves out of a blade but i have started to bin them after two shaves.
I find them that cheap that 100 blades would last me years if i tried to use each blade more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it depends on the blade, their is no real rule of life span for blades.

the blade life span is based on the facial hair, the razor, the lathering, the facial skin.

because some guy in florida, or Sussex, claims that a razor blade lasts 7 shaves.... doesn't mean it does, or will, for anyone including you.

the rule is,

when a blade feels wrong for your face, cuts, tugs, gets unpleasant. TOSS IT

it depends on the blade, their is no real rule of life span for blades.

the blade life span is based on the facial hair, the razor, the lathering, the facial skin.

because some guy in florida, or Sussex, claims that a razor blade lasts 7 shaves.... doesn't mean it does, or will, for anyone including you.

the rule is,

when a blade feels wrong for your face, cuts, tugs, gets unpleasant. TOSS IT

Well said...[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is the only rule on blade life, just because some dippy doo in east Sussex, claims that all blades last 7 shaves each, doesn't mean they can, do, or will.

And using a blade past the comfort point for YOU. just because "its supposed to last 7 shaves"is STUPID

Generally 3 sometimes 4

The exceptions are Polsilver SI & Astra SP, these go on and on.
I've had 2 weeks of daily shaving on each, finally tossed the blade because I fancied a change of razor.

At the other end of the spectrum; supermax blue diamond are finished & tugging on the 3rd pass.

Generally 3 sometimes 4

The exceptions are Polsilver SI & Astra SP, these go on and on.
I've had 2 weeks of daily shaving on each, finally tossed the blade because I fancied a change of razor.

At the other end of the spectrum; supermax blue diamond are finished & tugging on the 3rd pass.
your right about Polsilver SI & Astra SP, the only reason why i discard mine after 2 shaves, is the amount of blades i've got in my blade collection.which is 300+..so what ever the blade,two shaves and in my used blade jam jar it goes...

Back
Top Bottom