How frequent do you shave?

Every 3rd day, or just when I fancy it. I find if I shave ATG I can get away with that frequency. If I just do WTG + XTG then it'd be every other day.

If I shave daily I tend to get razor burn. I'm obviously a great big softy!

Mostly every other day for me, but I enjoy my shaves more when I have three or four days growth to take down
Having said that, with more than two days growth, I look a bit scruffy - a bit like this . . .

Apparently, Mrs L doesn't much fancy the scruffy old geezer look !

I'm a Shift Worker and due to my job I have to be clean shaven to be able to don a BA set or escape set, but during my time off I allow my face a day off from shaving but I have always preferred to be free of stubble, I can shave in the morning and if going out that evening I will require another shave.

Are you ready for sacrilege.....?

Once a week! :eek: (with my OC).

I'd like to more but I like to take my time and it's time I don't really have in the week. I also don't mind a bit of stubble :poop:

Now that I'm not working any more I'll shave every third day - doing a proper shave takes a bit of time, not something to be rushed.
Just wondering what everyone else is doing - anyone doing a daily DE shave, or which interval? I have known guys who could do with a shave twice a day :)
I shave every day, a proper shave does take a bit of a time. :)

I used to shave every day without exception but just lately I only shave every two days but I still enjoy the shave as much as I used to. :) P.
I love shaving myself too :) I lather my face with the shaving brush for a few minutes, before shaving my facial hair off :)

Thanks guys for the replies, just shows that even wet shaving reflects the "rich tapestry of life" that's out there.
I sometimes do an evening shave when I need to get away early - I find that forme there's very little beard growth overnight.
Every morning after my shower unless I have an early start in which case I shave before bed.

I shave everyday. Like a few of you ^, I may shave in the evening if I have to get away early. There have been times when staying out somewhere, where the facilities for some reason haven't been great. I then miss a shave and regret it the rest of the day.

Back
Top Bottom