Horrors/thrillers

Major fan of well made horror here, too

If you want a good modern take on the vampire genre, I seriously recommend '30 days of night'; superbly made & I defy you not to (secretly) admire the leader of the vampire tribe...

16601948-16601950-large.jpg

"God?...

...no God..."

Beautifully filmed, too...

Leslie145 said:

If you want a good modern take on the vampire genre, I seriously recommend '30 days of night'; superbly made & I defy you not to (secretly) admire the leader of the vampire tribe...

"God?...

...no God..."

One of my own fave horror movies

I don't think anyone's mentioned The Omen (the original, not the remake which was awful) or Carrie yet!

Re: RE: Horrors/thrillers

Leslie145 said:

"God?...

...no God..."

Agreed.
Loved ' Let the right one in ' too.

Leslie145 said:

"God?...

...no God..."

Loved this too it was on tv recently right? I think it's ch4 that are doing horror movies every Friday

Nishy said:
Guys go and watch the conjuring its really good especially as its based on a true story currently sitting in my bed with a nappy, no sex jokes please

Watched this last night. Great horror but with nothing you've not seen before. All the horror cliches are there but it's just done really well and with good acting. Well worth a watch.

Re: RE: Horrors/thrillers

NNathwani said:
Nishy said:
Guys go and watch the conjuring its really good especially as its based on a true story currently sitting in my bed with a nappy, no sex jokes please

Watched this last night. Great horror but with nothing you've not seen before. All the horror cliches are there but it's just done really well and with good acting. Well worth a watch.

Agreed.
Very loosely based on a true story.

Yh agreed definitely something seen before, it's strange how ouji boards etc have suddenly become distinct not that I would do one but I wonder if anyone has had any experience?

Nishy said:
Yh agreed definitely something seen before, it's strange how ouji boards etc have suddenly become distinct not that I would do one but I wonder if anyone has had any experience?

Twice, the first time was a bit of a giggle as we were all tipsy, the second time was where i drew the line afterwards and wouldn't go near again.

hando said:
Wrong Turn & Wolf Creek are the last ones i enjoyed but i'm not an afficienado

Forgot about Wolf Creek. It's pretty good as I recall. Eden Lake is another one that I was quite disturbed by. Felt quite ill after that.
Has anyone seen Antichrist with William Defoe? It's not particularly scary but is one twisted film.

RB73 said:
Nishy said:

Twice, the first time was a bit of a giggle as we were all tipsy, the second time was where i drew the line afterwards and wouldn't go near again.

Did anything actually happen?

Tall_Paul said:
RB73 said:
Nishy said:

Did anything actually happen?

+1

Back
Top Bottom