Hi from South Scotland

Hi all!

I’m fairly new down this rabbit hole! Started out as a way to reduce plastic use…. Then I found about the multitude of artisanal soaps, different quality of blades and brushes amongst everything else. Started with a Rockwell 6c but my daily driver is a vintage Gillette Rocket which I picked up from eBay on the spur of the moment. After a bit of clean up it shaves beautifully.

Have been looking for somewhere to share my new hobby and to continue picking up hints and tips to hone my technique… not sure I’ll ever be brave enough for a straight razor though!

Hi all!

I’m fairly new down this rabbit hole! Started out as a way to reduce plastic use…. Then I found about the multitude of artisanal soaps, different quality of blades and brushes amongst everything else. Started with a Rockwell 6c but my daily driver is a vintage Gillette Rocket which I picked up from eBay on the spur of the moment. After a bit of clean up it shaves beautifully.

Have been looking for somewhere to share my new hobby and to continue picking up hints and tips to hone my technique… not sure I’ll ever be brave enough for a straight razor though!
Welcome!

welcome dracula GIF

Back
Top Bottom