Hi From Devizes Wiltshire

Thanks Lee, as a matter of interest, what are your other 2 favs and do you use the open or closed comb Masamune?
I have the closed comb Masamune in plain brushed steel and recently, (a few days ago!) purchased the Nodachi in black. I have a Nodachi open comb base plate as well but I’m in general not a fan as I shave daily and find them too aggressive for daily shaving. My top 3 has recently changed, I love my Hone 15, it’s a very mild but comfortable razor that looks stunning. My third place is my vintage Tech, but that’s a new addition, previously it was the Blackland Blackbird or the Rockwell 6s depending on which way the wing blew on any particular day! That’s my top 5 then!

Reactions: ATG
I have the closed comb Masamune in plain brushed steel and recently, (a few days ago!) purchased the Nodachi in black. I have a Nodachi open comb base plate as well but I’m in general not a fan as I shave daily and find them too aggressive for daily shaving. My top 3 has recently changed, I love my Hone 15, it’s a very mild but comfortable razor that looks stunning. My third place is my vintage Tech, but that’s a new addition, previously it was the Blackland Blackbird or the Rockwell 6s depending on which way the wing blew on any particular day! That’s my top 5 then!
Lucky man with good taste, can't fault your choices. I shave alternate days, so have some recovery time between shaves. My pic was a Muhle R89, a Feather AS-D2 and my latest addition the Tatara Masamune closed comb. I have been told that's my lot, so have to tread carefully from now on!

Lucky man with good taste, can't fault your choices. I shave alternate days, so have some recovery time between shaves. My pic was a Muhle R89, a Feather AS-D2 and my latest addition the Tatara Masamune closed comb. I have been told that's my lot, so have to tread carefully from now on!
I’ve been told the same! The answer is sent them to work or say they were PIF or loaners.

Back
Top Bottom