Hi all!

Hello everyone,

After years of irritation and as a result a severe dislike of shaving I finally plucked up the courage to try DE shaving.So around a month ago I ordered a starter kit from Traditional Shaving.co.uk which included a Merkur 34C HD, an Edwin Jagger pure badger brush, a tub of Truefitt and Hill Grafton shave cream, some Astra blades and I added a styptic pen for the inevitable nicks and cuts.

It took me a couple of goes to get used to it, but now I have little or no irritation and actually enjoy shaving!

The problem is I've now become addicted to all things shaving, I bought a sampler pack of blades to get a feel for which ones I like best and on saturday the postman brought be some Floid Blue, some pro raso eucalyptus shave cream an Alum block and some Arko shave soap. Also I've been on to Professor Blighty and he is making me up an aftershave splash and some cream which include some of the fragrances I like!

The missus thinks I'm developing some kind of OCD, but I'm enjoying myself!

Cheers all.

Hammers81 said:
The problem is I've now become addicted to all things shaving

The missus thinks I'm developing some kind of OCD, but I'm enjoying myself!

Cheers all.

Gingerpose said:
If you're looking for a cure, you're in the wrong place! We're all happy addicts here:icon_razz:

welcome to the Room!

Welcome to the madhouse hammers! Give it a few weeks and you'll be fully certified!

Back
Top Bottom