Hi all from sunny bolton Uk

Hi all
I have been lurking here for a while now so thought I would introduce myself.

I've been Proper Shaving for 7 to 8 years now and used lots of different creams, cheapish razors and cheap brushes at the beginning.Then I settled on a Simpson duke best badger no3 and a Gold Merkur C34 ( yes gold as I love shiny things ) and was happy with them until I lost some coating of the merkur.

Not happy at all so thought time for a new one and promptly purchased a Rockwell S6 last week. Well it is a very heavy razor which I find quite good. the finish of the razor was matt until I polished it up ( now its Shiny ) and whipped a feathers blade in on on 4 and set about my face. Well it was very close shave but did get a bit careless and nicked my chin, now gone to no 3. Hoping this will last years.
Cheers Bally

welcome%20banner_zpsgrpr9ehd.jpg

Hi all
I have been lurking here for a while now so thought I would introduce myself.

I've been Proper Shaving for 7 to 8 years now and used lots of different creams, cheapish razors and cheap brushes at the beginning.Then I settled on a Simpson duke best badger no3 and a Gold Merkur C34 ( yes gold as I love shiny things ) and was happy with them until I lost some coating of the merkur.

Not happy at all so thought time for a new one and promptly purchased a Rockwell S6 last week. Well it is a very heavy razor which I find quite good. the finish of the razor was matt until I polished it up ( now its Shiny ) and whipped a feathers blade in on on 4 and set about my face. Well it was very close shave but did get a bit careless and nicked my chin, now gone to no 3. Hoping this will last years.
Cheers Bally
Hello and welcome to TSR, your polished razor sounds fab. :)

Back
Top Bottom