Hey all

not sure, sounds like the kinda thing the wife-beater would do

i'm not that up on my cricket stats, when we was younger we'd rather be playing a sport than watching it, so i was very average at most things.

but for wanker commentators look no further than rugby and the ex-england internationals.
Guscott, Butler & Moore (the biggest arse), Greenwood etc.

i'd rather have JD, the raging potato and others that aren't biased and don't talk utter SHITE

i still miss Bill McClaren

England were trying to set a target for New Zealand in the second Test in Christchurch in 1978 but Geoff Boycott was batting too slowly for vice captain Bob Willis' liking. When Botham went in, Willis told him to run Boycott out. He did as told, calling Boycott for a ridiculous run after the Yorkshireman had compiled a painstaking 26 in 120 minutes.

The Times
England went into the second Test at Christchurch one down and Botham set about levelling the series on his own, making a hundred, then taking five wickets. Batting again, England needed to make quick runs and declare. Boycott was joined by Botham, pushed up the order to No 4. Botham is reputed to have run him out on purpose because he was scoring too slowly. The stats seem to bear this out: Boycott made 26 off 80 balls, Botham 30 off 31. Botham then took three more wickets and England won.

hunnymonster said:
... also seen "John" of "John's not mad" fame a few times too - another really HANDO'S GOT GINGER PUBES! pleasant bloke ARSE! to talk to

Wow! Saw the programme 'Tourettes: I swear I can't help it' recently (sadly not available on the iPlayer anymore). He came across as a lovely guy, as did the young chap also featured.

:lol:

i can remember when "John's not mad" was on the telly and christ did we behave like knobs at school next day

all of a sudden hundred's of kids had tourette's and swore like buggery at all the teachers with glee, i confess to taking part :oops:

the best was the follow up programme and when interviewed John said someone told him to join the army when he left school, and he replied, a lot of fuckin good i'd be hiding in the woods shouting come and fucking get it ya bass, when setting up an ambush.

at least he's got a sense of humour

I'm particularly enjyoing the tourettes depths to which my hello descended into ... :D excellent stuff

thanks for the welcome though fellas

Hi Andy boy ,sorry about the belated welcome, but welcome to TSR. I'm sure you will enjoy conversing with all of us like minded people here, we all have one thing in common, we all enjoy shaving.
I have not been in this forum long but already have come away with more knowledge than I had before and above all its fun. So sit back relax and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom