Help m'y blade is loose

The top cap with the long threaded bar is for the two-piece razor shown on the left in post 10. You are missing the handle/baseplate to use that. The handle is from a three-piece razor shown on the right in post 10 and so, you are missing a top cap and baseplate to use that.

Best sack this off (and your new mate at the station*) and buy a complete combination from a reputable vendor.

Pop into Sainsbury and take a look at the Gillette KCG double edge safety razor: https://www.gillette.co.uk/kingcgillette/double-edge-safety-razor/12551969.html

The top cap with the long threaded bar is for the two-piece razor shown on the left in post 10. You are missing the handle/baseplate to use that. The handle is from a three-piece razor shown on the right in post 10 and so, you are missing a top cap and baseplate to use that
How could I not figure that out ? Looking at the device now, it really makes sense

The premise is somewhat interesting, as it's more usually a pack of Gillette Fusions for a tenner over in Huddersfield railway station ... but miscellaneous parts from traditional razors brings a whole new angle. I gonna have to swing by Burnley as there's clearly a different scene going on there. I might be able to get enough bits to put together that Hybrid Tech for @Bogeyman < I keep looking, mate.

Back
Top Bottom