Hello

Nearly 48 and only just started DE shaving !!!!!
wish I had started years back , got a EJ 89 and loving the shave - bit of a learning process at the moment changing from cartridges.
Just wondering whether to also get either a Merker progress or birth date gillette slim as well - lol

Hi, welcome to the forum. Already thinking about more razors is a clear sign you are already on the slippery slope.
Of course you should get more razors, they won't improve your shave but will look nice in the bathroom. Some more brushes and soap will help too.:D

Lose the beard said:
Hi, welcome to the forum. Already thinking about more razors is a clear sign you are already on the slippery slope.
Of course you should get more razors, they won't improve your shave but will look nice in the bathroom. Some more brushes and soap will help too.:D

Yes what a weird phenomenon - switch to DE shaving to save money on cartridges , then end up spending more on razors (plural) the many soaps and brushes
already bought an expensive Men-U synthetic brush and some nice soap :)
Then my brother in law told me all about birth date razors ...NO
Now I must have one !! :icon_razz:

Welcome. On your future choice of razors... If you have it ask... It means you're eventually going to buy both. Only question now is: 'new or ebay'?

Hi, welcome to the forum. It's never to late to start using a DE ;)

The birth date gillette slim is a great idea. I love gillette TTO razors. The slim is as gentle as they get.

Back
Top Bottom