Hello Shavers

Bill,

i am stunned that you would think i would give Jewells to a new member and a newb to DE Shaving......................even though they are a fine blade !!! :s:s:s

Steved best of luck mate, watch that beejay, he has a factory in china with kids working in it 20hrs a day turning out handmade shaving brushes !!!

beejay said:
DJ-Steved said:
beejay said:
Hi Steve,
Hello and welcome to TSR.
I hope Sunburyboy gave you some blades with the fatboy:icon_razz:

regards, beejay

He did mate, I am using them at the moment a very nice gesture to :)

All depends Steve,,were they Jewels by any chance?:D:D

Hi & very welcome Steve/Ed. If you play your cards right once you've undergone a suitable probationary period The Sunster may even take you on a car booty trawl where you'll obtain shaving riches beyond the dreams of avarice for less than your mate paid for his Fatboy all those decades ago !!!

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

JohnnyO said:
Hi & very welcome Steve/Ed. If you play your cards right once you've undergone a suitable probationary period The Sunster may even take you on a car booty trawl where you'll obtain shaving riches beyond the dreams of avarice for less than your mate paid for his Fatboy all those decades ago !!!

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

O I see so I may have found a sort of Arthur Daily of the shaving world, I have to keep my eyes out in the BST for some bargains :icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom