Hello From Wet The Face in The U.S.

But in answer to your question, Wet, yes, we do mind you linking to your blag. You post here as a member, nothing else.
ok
Where do you host your images @Wet The Face? TSR supports all image hosting without issue, I personally use PhotoBucket or I simply copy the image onto my 'clipboard' and paste it in :)[/QUOT
Since I was told not to link to the blog I wont post it here. you can find it if you just google wettheface blog and you can see what I mean on trying to replication my pictures in the article. no worries I wont put links to my blog at all.

Review%2B-%2BL%2526L%2BGrooming2.jpg

How's that? I lifted the image from your blog: right clicked the image, copied image source, clicked the photo button and pasted the URL into the link :)

Review%2B-%2BL%2526L%2BGrooming2.jpg

How's that? I lifted the image from your blog: right clicked the image, copied image source, clicked the photo button and pasted the URL into the link :)
Thats great but if you've ever taken a look at my blog you can see that I place images in like you would be reading a magazine or a newspaper and I'm afraid this board (Like many others) cant accommodate that kind of freedom.

Back
Top Bottom