Hello from West Sussex

Hello folks,
New member, obviously, and just this week got back to shaving with a DE after decades using cartridges, and moaning about the problems they bring.
Have been watching quite a few YouTube videos from a few different channels, and spotted that @Kevy is on here.
Had got a step along the way a couple of years ago, when I changed from aerosols to the basic Wilkinson Sword soap and brush.
Got some new soaps (Prorosa green & white) & a far better brush (EJ Super Badger Large) before the razor arrived, and got a far better shave with the out-going Mach3
Have decided to invest a bit while I am finding out what works, but was so happy with the first shave with a DE89/Feather combo.
Looking forward to learning a lot more, and hearing about different combos and techniques that work for others.
Cheers, John

Hello folks,
New member, obviously, and just this week got back to shaving with a DE after decades using cartridges, and moaning about the problems they bring.
Have been watching quite a few YouTube videos from a few different channels, and spotted that @Kevy is on here.
Had got a step along the way a couple of years ago, when I changed from aerosols to the basic Wilkinson Sword soap and brush.
Got some new soaps (Prorosa green & white) & a far better brush (EJ Super Badger Large) before the razor arrived, and got a far better shave with the out-going Mach3
Have decided to invest a bit while I am finding out what works, but was so happy with the first shave with a DE89/Feather combo.
Looking forward to learning a lot more, and hearing about different combos and techniques that work for others.
Cheers, John
Welcome John, I'm sure you will learn a lot more and spend a lot more, although the two don't go hand in hand but that's what tends to happen if you vist the forum often enough! :) Paul.

Back
Top Bottom