Hello from West London

Hello gentlemen,

I have been registered for some time now to check on the forum's valuable advice, but had never taken the time to properly introduce myself. I started wet shaving in 2017 purely because I wanted to treat my skin better and to spend less money compared to the usual cartridge razors. I had to start shaving more frequently because of work and I thought these Mach3s are a complete rip off.

So I started googling stuff. I ended up spending countless late nights checking on YouTube vids, articles, reviews etc. Wet Shaving! After almost a month of research on taking this leap of faith, I started with a Rockwell 6S, a Proraso cream, and a small sized Omega brush. Little did I know, this was the end of the beginning.

Fast forward to this day, I am enjoying the journey. My go to razor lately is the 3ONE6. The den is growing, while I am trying to personalise the experience as much as possible.

Happy to be here!

Nice intro, always good when a lurker tips over the edge into the light! You've been lurking here longer than I, but I know how it goes from other fora. I also had some vague notion about saving money/ the planet from the excesses of corporate multi-blade domination, the first of which soon vanished when I started totting up the cost of my SR gear! My main motivation now is the excellent shave, the skin care, rescuing my mental health from the combined forces of lockdown and work with the focus that comes from throwing a vorpal blade around one's phisog before the daily Zoom doom.

Back
Top Bottom