Hello from the colonies

My name is Ron, I use the Lancelot monicker because Lance is my middle name. Im 75 years old, retired, and have lived in Memphis, Tennessee in the US for my entire lifetime. My wife gave me a lovely, 5 day trip to London for Christmas and we've only been back for a couple of weeks. Great time; we were treated wonderfully, and visited all the great, old, shaving shops, which have wanted to do forever.

Best regards,
Ron

My name is Ron, I use the Lancelot monicker because Lance is my middle name. Im 75 years old, retired, and have lived in Memphis, Tennessee in the US for my entire lifetime. My wife gave me a lovely, 5 day trip to London for Christmas and we've only been back for a couple of weeks. Great time; we were treated wonderfully, and visited all the great, old, shaving shops, which have wanted to do forever.

Best regards,
Ron
Hi Ron, sounds like you had yourself a great time in London looking in those shaving shop's, I bet you made a few good purchases while you were there.
Welcome to TSR and it's sure good to have you with us. Relax and enjoy and I look forward to seeing some of your post's letting us know how you are getting on with this wonderful wet shaving and tell us all about your kit you bought white in London. Hope to hear from you soon :) Paul.

Back
Top Bottom