Hello from Sheffield U.K

Must say, great advice & friendly forum, as a newbie I can't leave feedback, but special thanks to @Blademonkey for some sample blades. I had to PM 2 guys in the sales section as I can't post yet, thanks @Miles853 for the Kent Soap & thanks to @Shave to the grave for the DE Razor.

Whilst I can't see me buying another razor or brush (yet) I am wanting to try a few creams/soaps, especially citrus ones.

Keep up the good work.

Must say, great advice & friendly forum, as a newbie I can't leave feedback, but special thanks to @Blademonkey for some sample blades. I had to PM 2 guys in the sales section as I can't post yet, thanks @Miles853 for the Kent Soap & thanks to @Shave to the grave for the DE Razor.

Whilst I can't see me buying another razor or brush (yet) I am wanting to try a few creams/soaps, especially citrus ones.

Keep up the good work.
You are welcome Shaun. :)

Keep up the good work.
You're very welcome Shaun, pleased to hear you're enjoying your shaves...:)

small%20welcome_zpsjxtmavvy.jpg

I love the avatar :)

Back
Top Bottom