Hello from S/W Durham

Been browsing this forum for a while.
Did not know there was such an interest in shaving.
I came across this forum bye accident and found it very interesting. Alot of information on shaving supplies. and at 72 years of age I have always bought my supplies local. Now I can get my favourite blade a lot cheaper:icon_razz:

hello Bill....i used to live in county durham until bureaucracy took over and now outside the boundary of the land of the prince bishops, can still see the durham cathedral tower tho,,,,enjoy your stay you will be made welcome

Mikael said:
Hi and welcome to TSR Bill! :D What razor do you use?

Hi MKael.
I lost my old razor on holiday this year so had to purchase another. When I saw the prices on the internet I was amazed. I did purchase a SF120 Shaving Factory razor for £12.50 which is quite enough for me. I have had no probs with it,but in searching the inernet and comming across this forum I found where to get cheap blades. I always use Wilkinson sword edge made in Germany, but I have rediscovered my favourite Wilkinson sword with the gold 5 on the label made in England. Must be old stock and very cheap.

Hi Bill
Welcome to the fourm.

sm-stwav.gif

Rod

Hello Bill

Been a bit busy today with friends and sport watching - still in tears after seeing the end of the Manchester derby.

Welcome to TSR. The internet has revealed a lot of interest in many subjects - some surprising ones - like shaving!

Back
Top Bottom