Hello from Norfolk

Lose the beard said:
I am from Hingham, proper farmer country. My parents now live in Swaffham, and my brother has a house in Scarning, which are all pretty close to you.

So, two mid-Norfokmen, a south-Norfolkman (me) and another guy who lives in the same village as me but is originally a furriner.

Jamie - good to hear that you, as a proud Welshman liked your time in our county.

Lose the beard said:
I am from Hingham, proper farmer country. My parents now live in Swaffham, and my brother has a house in Scarning, which are all pretty close to you.

Ah, Scarning, I literally live across the A47 from Scarning. Also I have a small karate club that I teach in Swaffham at the camping lands community centre on Wednesday evenings.

Well me, I'm just, only just, over the border in Suffolk, or I should say I was, Lowestoft.
Most think we are from Norfolk, but there are those think we are from Zommerzet!
You wont meet a better crowd than this lot on here, so enjoy your time here. :icon_razz:

Ray

Welcome to TSR here. Theres all kindsa people from old school enthusiasts to new converts like myself (been DE shaving a month now and would NEVER go back.)

Back
Top Bottom