Hello from MAGUIRE'S Barbershop

hunnymonster said:
MAGUIRE'S Barbershop said:
It would be great to meet some of you in our shop, if you are ever up in the North East!... :)

Ha, I've already been (twice)... seem to keep missing you though... next time I'm down in Newcastle I shall drop in once more :lol:

Hi Hunnymonster, the guys said that you have been in. I hope they are looking after you okay ;) Let me know when you are going to be down next time and I'll make sure I'm there!...

Hi Maguires and Hi all,
I was in the shop today, geez you guys are busy !. Had my usual crop and wet shave :D . I noticed your new display with the shaving brushes and razors, and will be treating myself to a brush come the end of the month. I was also told by your colleagues that you will soon have Parker razors in stock and I've heard these are very good. I am also looking forward to your website launching, though I only live round the corner and will purchase in store. Keep up the good work !.
Einram

einram said:
Hi Maguires and Hi all,
I was in the shop today, geez you guys are busy !. Had my usual crop and wet shave :D . I noticed your new display with the shaving brushes and razors, and will be treating myself to a brush come the end of the month. I was also told by your colleagues that you will soon have Parker razors in stock and I've heard these are very good. I am also looking forward to your website launching, though I only live round the corner and will purchase in store. Keep up the good work !.
Einram

Hi einram, I was in the shop later today and we have had our busiest day ever! We are struggling to keep up at the moment but the feedback we get from our customers is great...

We have Parker razors available from next week so. Do pop in and take a look. We'll also be listing them on EBay and as usual the prices will be keen!

Regards

Back
Top Bottom