Hello from ksblazer

Hi

I’ve been lurking around on this forum and want to introduce myself. My name is Kirk. I’m from the USA, Tacoma Washington.

After having issues with my electric razor. I decided to give wet shaving a try. It was one of the best things I’ve ever done. Not only did I get a much better shave. My face cleared up.

That was about 8 years ago. Since then I have accumulated a den full of gear and been hanging out on the forum’s.

Besides wet shaving. Some of my other interest’s are, sports, playing cards, BBQ, whiskey, beer and watching YouTube videos.

Look forward to posting on this forum and getting to know more about everyone here.

Hi there Kirk @Ksblazer, Nice intro
And

welcome dracula GIF

Hi

I’ve been lurking around on this forum and want to introduce myself. My name is Kirk. I’m from the USA, Tacoma Washington.

After having issues with my electric razor. I decided to give wet shaving a try. It was one of the best things I’ve ever done. Not only did I get a much better shave. My face cleared up.

That was about 8 years ago. Since then I have accumulated a den full of gear and been hanging out on the forum’s.

Besides wet shaving. Some of my other interest’s are, sports, playing cards, BBQ, whiskey, beer and watching YouTube videos.

Look forward to posting on this forum and getting to know more about everyone here.

Welcome to the forum Kirk, I hope you enjoy sticking around and if you have the time, post in the Shave of the Day forum if you have the chance.

A fine list of interests! Which sports do you follow if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome to the forum Kirk, I hope you enjoy sticking around and if you have the time, post in the Shave of the Day forum if you have the chance.

A fine list of interests! Which sports do you follow if you don't mind me asking?
American football college and pro. College basketball, MMA, boxing if there is a good fight on. Sprint car racing.

I’d probably follow rugby and Australian rules football if it was televised more around here.

Used to like to shoot pool. But I haven’t done that in a few years now.

American football college and pro. College basketball, MMA, boxing if there is a good fight on. Sprint car racing.

I’d probably follow rugby and Australian rules football if it was televised more around here.

Used to like to shoot pool. But I haven’t done that in a few years now.

I've been getting into NFL for the last few years and a bit of College Football recently. I've only seen a handful of college games from start to finish. One of them was Tennessee/Bama, and the other TCU Michigan, two games I had to keep on rubbing my eyes whether I actually saw what I did!

I've been getting into NFL for the last few years and a bit of College Football recently. I've only seen a handful of college games from start to finish. One of them was Tennessee/Bama, and the other TCU Michigan, two games I had to keep on rubbing my eyes whether I actually saw what I did!
Do you have a favorite NFL team?

I’ve heard the Seahawks are one of the more popular teams in England. Used to have season tickets and went to the games for 35+ years.

Do you have a favorite NFL team?

I’ve heard the Seahawks are one of the more popular teams in England. Used to have season tickets and went to the games for 35+ years.

Impressive.

Seahawks have had an interesting season, do you think they will pick a QB with their first pick in this year's draft? They seemed to get it right for a lot of picks from the last one, from the trade to Woolen.

No idea about which teams are the most popular here. I don't support a team, there are some players and coaches I like to keep an eye out for, and a few YouTube channels of tactical breakdowns.

EDIT - welcome to the forum, and I will stop going off topic!

Last edited:
I kind of think they will or hope they do.

Geno Smith is having the best year of his career. But I’m just not sure if he will be able to keep it up.

He will be a free agent at the end of the season and will be expected to get paid 30+ million dollars when he signs his next contract.

I’m not sure if they (Seahawks) want to pay out that kind of money for a 32 year old quarterback.

But with that said Pete Carroll is the oldest head coach in the NFL. I think he’s 71 years old. Not sure if he will want to draft a rookie quarterback to develop at this stage in his career?

Of the quarterback’s in this year’s draft. I like Will Levis from the university of Kentucky. They say he’s kind of a Josh Allen/Justin Herbert type of quarterback.

Hi

Who is the fine American gentleman in your avatar?

Back
Top Bottom