Hello from Joe @ Snazzy Man

Hello gents,

Just registered and thought should introduce myself. I am an old school shaving fan. My weapons of choice each morning are a Truefitt & Hill Super Badger, Wellington Mach 3 and Taylor of Old Bond Street sandalwood shaving cream. This occasionally changes to a ToOBS lavender hard soap. I am soon to be using a straight edge, though not sure will be doing every morning.

Guess I'm spoiled for choice on traditional shaving stuff as I just set up a new shop with the same name as my username (I guess it can't be mentioned, right?). Expanding ranges and brands in New Year.

Happy to discuss and offer any advice, if it helps :icon_razz:

Best,
Joe

Ha! Browsing around the forum I keep seeing my own website's google adverts. Tempted to click, but that would be a total waste of money...

All that TOBS stuff and you shave with a Mach three? What a waste! Get on with that DE sir... what you got there?

I suspect you're here to push gear (which should have the forum owner's blessing by the way, common sense and good manners), there is a vendors section so it's not frowned on as such, but welcome anyway and we hope to see you contributing.

Thank for the welcome, Canuck.

I'm here to engage in the field of my business. To be honest, I don't need to push gear on here as we already invest in online advertising and get good results (our adverts show on this site incidentally). What I am interested in is the kind of items people use and rate highly - these are what I'll look to stock.

I see Joe, in that case you seem to be similar to Jonathan at Maguire's, Paul at Connaught etc. I don't think anyone has any issues with that, as long as the site owner (Hunnymonster) has agreed. It's always nice to see a new vendor doing the research so I look forward to seeing what you get in. Cheers.

Oh yeah, could be Boab. I only know they have both always been around, that very pleasant "hands off" leadership style doesn't give the game away all that immediately. Looking at the staff list I guess Boab is the site owner then.

Sorry Joe, you'll have to redirect your PM to Boab. My fault.

Welcome to TSR Joe. Just visited your site and placed an order using you discount code :)

I look forward to seeing your selection grow and to buying more from you in the future.

Good luck!

Adam

Back
Top Bottom