Hello from Hampshire

Hi all,

Don't know how I didn't find this forum before, have just come across it while Googling. :D

Have been DE shaving for a good couple of years now after getting fed up tearing my face up with the cartridges. Been a sometime poster and frequent browser at B&B for a while now, but it's good to find a dedicated UK forum, so looking forward to posting and sharing thoughts!

Just back from Jermyn St and we have a Pompey addition. The day gets better and better.

Welcome Bill

This is a bit of a giveaway:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2034" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2034</a><!-- l -->

Nice to have a near neighbour. I'm in the New Forest now, but used to travel to Fratton Park from Bedhampton.

Yay, good man Fido :D

I always try and get to Jermyn Street myself when I'm in London, luckily I get up there often with work.

LOL, I can assure people that I am not Fido under another name. You can search B&B for my postings, and will even put up my William Shatner avatar to match, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom