Hello from Dublin

Hi all. I'm a 27 year old postgrad student from Dublin. I just got into DE shaving a couple of months ago, and I've already got an arsenal of vintage Gillette razors. I'm not quite sure what to do with so many, but I can't bring myself to selling them quite yet.

I just received a straight razor today (off eBay, I don't think it's of high quality unfortunately), and I'm excited to try shaving with it. Are there any honing experts here who I could send it off to, to get it shave-ready?

Anyway, I've already picked some people's brains here over an issue with eBay, and it seems to be a very helpful forum. Just figured I should say hi here.

hello and welcome,

send you razor here to Neil Miller a fellow member http://www.strop-shop.co.uk/razor-honing-13-c.asp

can you tell us any more info about the razor if its even worth sending since you say it is low quality. there is a list of razor brands to avoid on here and on Neils website

Hi there -

Not to distract from TSR, but also check out Facial Hair & Hats on boards.ie for some local assistance - I'm sure there's one of the guys there from Dublin who might be able to help you.

Back
Top Bottom