Hello from Brooklyn NYC

HA ha.............. juniors cheese cake is very good. You must try the Italian cheesecake at Monteleones on court street as well.

Brucea said:
HA ha.............. juniors cheese cake is very good. You must try the Italian cheesecake at Monteleones on court street as well.

That's all the excuse I would need to fly to NYC.

I'll be into Hot 'n' Crusty for my breakfast also....you've got me clammin'. (English/Geordie = Famished)

(Speaking of food check out the Haggis thread, of some time ago, on this site)

Very good. As you know from being here,you can eat at a new place in Brooklyn every night ,eat well,and not run out of places for a long,long time. Then after you finish here,Manhattan is right next door.

Thanks guys. Slick I have to admit I miss using the 1904. I was given the Vision as a gift last weekend and I have been using it exclusively since then. But I think I enjoy the shave from the 1904 more than the Vision. I will give the Vision a bit more time and then reevaluate. The head on the Vision is so big the shave is over way too soon. Crazy maybe? But true.

Welcome Bruce

NYC is my favourite city. Been to Manhattan twice and loved it both times. Can't beat going on the Cyclone and following it up with lunch at Nathan's (not a good idea before going on the Cyclone!)

Back
Top Bottom