Happy Birtyday Lexx & Rev-O

Have a great day.
Big-Girl-In-Birthday-Cake.gif

Thanks guys. It's been a a brilliant beautiful sunny day and I was going to go blasting about the midlands on my old Vespa but instead I'm clutching a hotwater bottle to my stomach and groaning (the groaning is optional but it's a known fact that it help men get better faster) feeling queasy and rough - and through no fault of my own, either. Birthday indeed!
:(

Ironically I've been given some lovely Belgian beers but can't face anything stronger than peppermint tea.

On the plus side . . . is that stripper!

Happy Birthday, chaps!

And to cheer Ollie up, here's a vicar-related joke:

At church the local Vicar explains that he must move on to a larger congregation that will pay him more.

There is a hush within the congregation. No one wants him to leave because he is so popular.

Fred Smith, who owns several car dealerships in Lancashire and Cheshire,stands up and proclaims:

'If the Vicar stays, I will provide him with a new Jaguar every year and his wife with a Honda mini-van to transport their children!'

The congregation sighs in appreciation and applauds.

Sam Brown, a successful entrepreneur and publican, stands and says,

'If the Vicar will stay on here, I'll personally double his salary and establish a foundation to guarantee private secondary school education of his children!'

More sighs and loud applause.

Agnes Jones, age 88, stands and announces with a smile,

'If the Vicar stays, I will give him sex.'

There is total silence.

The Preacher, blushing, asks her:

'Mrs. Jones, you're a wonderful and holy lady, whatever possessed you to say that?'

Agnes's 90-year old husband, Joe, is now trying to hide, holding hisforehead with the palm of his hand and shaking his head from side to side,while his wife replies:

'Well, I just asked my husband how we could help, and he said, 'F--k him'

Back
Top Bottom