Guess my weight

Denzle said:
Just as a bit of fun would anyone like to guess the weight of this handle I knocked up The prize will be the handle itself. Could you please limit yourselves to two guesses. Have fun. Denzle

Hi there,

Might I suggest including this song playing in the back ground of your post, to go with the whole guessing your weight at the circus thing, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LzTW7NqY2Y

I am going to be pretty conservative here and go for 69.5 grams, and 71.5 grams

But if I win (Idoubt it) I don't want the handle as lovely as it is, give it to one of the new guys on here or start a PIF with it.

One good gesture followed by another

Good work on the handle, looks neat!

antdad said:
I reckon you're a large lad so I'll say 15st 3lbs.

You flatter me kind Sir. Slap 10 stone on that guess and you'll be nearer the mark. I am a large chap indeed.

Some very good guesses so far Gents. I'll close the comp earlier than I first stated so result will be posted on Saturday after the Lions second test. Thanks Guys.

daz said:
I am going to be pretty conservative here and go for 69.5 grams, and 71.5 grams

But if I win (Idoubt it) I don't want the handle as lovely as it is, give it to one of the new guys on here or start a PIF with it.

One good gesture followed by another

Good work on the handle, looks neat!

This is what this Forum is all about. A very nice gesture indeed Daz.

That looks pretty. What's the finish? I can't make it out in the picture.
My guess 86.4gm and 82.7gm.
If I win it I will use it for a week and PIF it as I plan to have a go at doing my own soon.

Big Bob said:
That looks pretty. What's the finish? I can't make it out in the picture.
My guess 86.4gm and 82.7gm.
If I win it I will use it for a week and PIF it as I plan to have a go at doing my own soon.

It's bead blasted stainless steel. Have'nt mastered the art of deep knurling so went for the easy option so masked off and put in in the shot peen blaster. Due to it's mirror finish it was nigh impossible to grip handle with soapy hands so this finish proved aesthetic as well as functional even if I say myself. As I stated in my original posting its not perfect. I'm working on a Titanium handle next which I will anodise to see what effects I get.

Back
Top Bottom